Forums!

The WarPegs Forums are now available - CLICK HERE

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere, so it started there...

This is the inaugural post of what hope will become a source of information and entertainment for wargame players across the city and the surrounding area. At this point, WarPegs has exactly one member: Me. I'm Dave and I'll be your host.

I've been playing WFB off and on for the last ten years, as well as several other tabletop wargames. What I have found difficult is finding games when you have a full work week, kids to raise, a house to keep up and several other demands on your time and money. I've had friends that played occasionally, but none that really loved the game enough to make the effort to build a few thousand points and a gaming table. I'm hoping that there are others out there in the same situation who want to play a few times a month instead of a few times a year.

So for now if you are looking for other players, drop me an email. I'll be adding forums as soon as a few people join in and this ball can get rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment